Friday, October 16, 2009

2009 Run Across New Hampshire

Well here we are once more, running 125 Miles from the Western Most point of the Granite State to the Eastern Most Point. The journey on foot may be long, but the journey within is the greatest award of all. I can't wait to get started, and share the road once more with so many friends. I especially cannot wait to see my friends at the Seacoast Science Center for whom we run these miles this weekend. They do such amazing work educating all of us about the mysteries of the deep. From their knowledge it is our children who benefit the most. Because of this, I only hope many of you will find the time to help out by donating to their cause. www.seacoastsciencecenter.org

The run starts at 6AM in Brattleboro, VT high above the Connecticut River. With a small vial of water, I'll run 125 miles EAST and end up in Rye at the Seacoast Science Center sometime on Sunday Afternoon.

You can follow my progress during the run a few ways.
Become a friend/fan of the Seacoast Science Center on Facebook where they will have updates of our progress on their wall.
Check out my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/SherpaJohn (I hope to send some notes once in awhile)
Come on out and find us, give us a honk, a wave, hell.. get out of your car and run a few with us.. we'd love the company!

For more info on the route, aid stations, etc; visit: www.runnh.blogspot.com

See you all out there!
~Sherpa John

No comments: